Thursday, September 18, 2008

Guess What...

Yup.  I did it again.  The alarm clock failed to go off this morning.  I really think someone's conspiring against me this morning.  Either that, or I did some heavy sleep-walking last night.  I know I set the alarm clock last night.  I also know that after we ate dinner, I put the leftover hotdogs in the fridge.  When I went to get a couple to bring to work with me for lunch, they were gone.  Some crazy stuff happening around our house last night.  Anyway, don't feel to cheated.  I posted the video for Butch Walker's new song "Ships In A Bottle" last night, so scroll down and check that out.  It's a really good song, and the video's pretty good too.  Have a good Thursday.  I'm just going to try and survive mine and get to tomorrow.

--Paul

No comments: