Friday, September 12, 2008

Now That The Weekend's Here...

I'm really starting to get excited about Rock Band 2. I can't wait to go get it Sunday. As much as I'm excited for it though, I wish it wasn't coming out on a Sunday. By the time we get out of church and get to Enterprise, pick it up and come back, go to evening services, we won't have much time to play. I guess we'll just have to pick up on Monday and really dig into it.

I'm just getting the game this time around and I'm going to use the instruments from the first Rock Band. I'm hoping though, that eventually I'll be able to sell or trade in my drum set and get the Rock Band 2 set. It's wireless, which automatically makes it worth while in my book, but it also has the cymbal expansion slots, the pads are supposed to be quieter and the foot pedal is a little sturdier.

Other than Rock Band, there's not much going on this weekend. We've got an engagement party to go to. There's always football on Saturday night. And that's about it. I guess summer really has come to a close for us. It sure was a good one though.

Have a good Friday and a good weekend.

--Paul

No comments: