Tuesday, September 30, 2008

TV Is Back!

Starting last week and continuing into this week, a good number of the shows we watch are beginning their new seasons. After the disaster that was the writer's strike last year, I'm hopeful that we'll get some nice, full length seasons this year that are a better overall.

Heroes started back last week with a two hour premier. It was good, but not as good as the show has been in the past. I thought last night's episode was better though, so maybe given a couple of weeks to get going, things will get better.

Chuck started back last night and was as good as it's ever been. I'm sure no one understands why I like a show about a nerd who gets a CIA database downloaded into his brain and then becomes a goof-ball spy would appeal to me, but, you know. I really do like Chuck and I think it's a good lead-in to Heroes since it's a little more light-hearted.

Two of DeAnne's favorites started back last week also. Ugly Betty and Grey's Anatomy. I watched the first season or two of both of these, but they both reached a point where I just didn't care anymore. DeAnne has since taken to watching the shows with Adrienne since Bryan doesn't care anything about them either.

Other than that, for me, Pushing Dasies and the new Star Wars: The Clone Wars start this week and then for DeAnne, Private Practice comes back. Until 24 and Lost come back on in Janurary, we should be set. All I can say is thank goodness for the DVR.

Have a good Tuesday.

--Paul

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Paul! What time is Dee's appointment???