Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Still Rockin'

I got DeAnne to join my band last night and rock the house with me for a bit. She was watching me play and decided that she wanted to create a character. All the characters start out with just a t-shirt and some denim shorts, so after she created her, she wanted to play some so she could get some money for some new clothes. We played for a bit and then stopped so that we could watch our shows that come on on Monday night.

DeAnne's favorite aspect of any game she plays is always character creation. Her favorite game of all time is "The Sims" series, mainly because a lot of the game is creating people and building houses. She does play the game, but she probably spends as much time building the houses, furnishing them, adding on and then remodeling them as she does actually playing the game. There's just a part of her that enjoys customizing something and making it her own. Being able to do that is a big part of a lot of games these days, so that really appeals to her.

Other than Rock Band 2, there's not much going on. Dad picked up a pretty nasty virus on his PC over the weekend, so we went over to his place yesterday afternoon and ate dinner with him and Sherry and I worked on his computer. It wasn't as bad as it sounded over the phone and it didn't take as long as I thought it was going to. I need to cut the grass, but I'm trying to put it off until at least Thursday. I'm going to be gone next week for work and I'm trying to work out the timing so that it'll need cutting a day or two after I get back.

Anyway, that's all I've got for today. Have a good Tuesday.

--Paul

No comments: