Monday, September 29, 2008

Week To Week

Last week I missed four posts and made one. It looks like this week is going to be the exact opposite. I'll make four and miss one. We're heading for Mobile on Friday. We're going down to see Courtney and Edwin and to go to Bayfest, the annual Mobile music festival. I also moved a doctor's appointment from later in the month up to Friday so that we could do that while we're there. It's the thyroid guy again. He wanted to see me back in six months and believe it or not, it's been almost six months.

While looking forward to the coming weekend, the past weekend wasn't terrible. Saturday was a bit rough football-wise. I know Auburn won, but the offense still looks as bad as it ever has this season. I had hoped by now that they would be showing some signs of improvement but I'm not even sure if they realize they're on the field when they go out there. A win is a win, but the defense can't win every game for us and I'm afraid we're going to run out of luck sooner rather than later.

Top that off with Alabama beating the snot out of Georgia and the only good football feeling from last week was USC loosing and that was on Thursday.

Other than that though, it was a pretty good weekend. Just the usual being lazy. The weather sure has been great though. I hope it holds out for this weekend. Have a good Monday.

--Paul

No comments: