Friday, September 19, 2008

Off And Running

Friday's off to a much better start than yesterday got off to. The alarm clock worked this morning. My lunch is still where it's supposed to be in the fridge. And, it's Friday, which just makes it a better day in general.

Not much going on this weekend. We'll probably just watch some football and play Rock Band. We're having a birthday party for DeAnne's Mom on Sunday at lunch.

That reminds me. I'm heading to Hattiesburg, MS for work on Sunday at 3:00. We've got some new software we're getting ready to put in and the coop in MS, SMEPA, went in and bought it at the same time we did. They're holding a training session next week at SMEPA, so there's a group of us from PowerSouth heading over there for that. I always have mixed emotions about work trips. I hate being gone, but at the same time, I usually have a good time while I'm gone. This is espically true if someone goes with me, as is the case this time.

So, being gone means no blog posts though. I'll be taking the PSP with me, but there's no way I would even think of trying to type out a blog post on that thing. It would take me all day. We'll be coming back on Thursday, so I'll probably post a trip report on Friday morning. I've never been to Hattiesburg before, so I'm looking forward to that aspect of it.

Have a good Friday, and have a good week next week. I'll see you in seven days.

--Paul

No comments: