Friday, October 02, 2009

About That Alarm Clock

So yeah, yesterday I had an alarm clock malfunction. It seems there was a user error that resulted in an alarm clock failure. I forgot to turn it on. It was actually pretty funny. I rolled over and kind of opened my eyes in that waking-up but still kind of asleep stage and I noticed that the window was bright with sunlight. And I thought to myself: "Wow, it's bright out. It hasn't been bright out this early for a month. Wait, the suns up! Holy cow!!!" At that point, it was full speed ahead to get ready and get out the door. I was only about 5 minutes late, so not bad. I am happy to report however that today we had a successful alarm function and I am on time.

Nothing really major to talk about other than that. We ran over to Kinston last night so DeAnne could pick up a few things for a shower she's helping host tomorrow. With the shower tomorrow, I'll probably have another lazy football filled Saturday. No plans for tonight though. We'll just have to see how the cards fall. I checked the movies and there's just nothing out that either of us care enough about seeing to actually go to the movie theater to see. We'll probably just end up catching up on the DVR. There's a lot of stuff that we record on Thursday night and we didn't get to watch it all last night.

Anyway, have a good Friday and a good weekend.

--Paul

No comments: