Friday, October 30, 2009

So We Sailed On To The Sun

Friday has arrived and with it comes a trip to Mobile.

We're really looking forward to this weekend. We haven't been down to Mobile in a while and with the holidays coming up, we might not get to see our friends again for a while. We're having a cookout tonight and then tomorrow I believe Edwin and I are going to take in the University of South Alabama's football game along with Don and his family. Should be a blast.

So I got kind of long winded yesterday and I've got some stuff to do before I leave for work to get ready for the trip this afternoon, so I'm going to call it here. Have a good weekend and and a good Friday. Also, don't forget to set your clocks back Saturday night and enjoy your extra hour of sleep. Usually, I have to get up and go to work and keep an eye on everything but I managed to not draw the short straw this year. Anyway, see you on Monday.

--Paul

No comments: