Monday, October 19, 2009

Dig A Pony

DeAnne left me behind this weekend while she went to Ft. Walton with her Mom, so I spent the better part of my time playing The Beatles: Rock Band. It's a fantastic game if you're a fan of the group. If you're not, then probably not so much. I happen to be a fan and thought it was incredible. The only real problem with the game is the length. There's only 40-something songs in the game and the majority of those are pretty short. Early Beatles songs rarely ran more than three minutes. I was able to finish the story mode in a few hours. The challenges took a little longer and while there are some other aspects of the game I want to play and explore, I've pretty much unlocked everything and seen all the bonus content there is to see. It's still a great game though and I imagine I'll be playing it for a while.

After DeAnne was out in the cold all day Saturday, she came home and promptly got sick. It's not any better this morning, so she's going to be calling the doctor at 8:00 to see if she can get in to see him today.

Being sick yesterday, she missed the church visitation campaign for our fall festival. I went with several guys through our neighborhood and we met several people who I haven't met before and who seemed interested in coming to the festival next week. We had a good time and I'm glad that we went out and made the effort to get people to come.

Have a good Monday.

--Paul

No comments: