Friday, October 09, 2009

The Time Has Come

It's taken almost two years, but I've now gained back nearly all the weight I lost when DeAnne and I went on our diet. I guess it's time to put in the effort to get it off again. So last night we picked up Wii Fit Plus. It's a $20 upgraded version of Wii Fit. From what I've read and can tell, it's mainly just minor upgrades, but things have been upgraded across the board. It has a few new exercises and a handful of new games, but I think the major upgrade is in being able to save a workout routine. They also provide a couple of predetermined routines for you to work though. We didn't have time to try it out last night but I'll let you know how it goes next week.

I'm on call this weekend, so no major plans. There's a bit of yard work that needs doing and at some point we really need to go clean out and clean up the storage building. It's getting to the point where there's just too much stuff scattered around in there. A lot of it needs to go to Christian Service and the rest needs to be reorganized.

Have a good Friday and a good weekend.

--Paul

1 comment:

DeAnne DuBose said...

Do you really want to clean out the building??? We'll see how I feel tomorrow morning or how you feel. LOL