Friday, October 16, 2009

Friday Grab Bag

Looking at the forecast, it's actually supposed to feel like fall this weekend. A high of 63 and low of 42 tomorrow should make for a nice, comfortable day to cut the grass (hopefully for the last time this year).

DeAnne's made plans to go with her Mom to Ft. Walton for tonight and tomorrow so it looks like I'm on my own for the majority of the weekend. Outside of cutting the grass, there isn't much else that needs doing so I should have some time to dive into The Beatles: Rock Band. I've also got shows to catch up on. I haven't watched the last episodes of Heroes or Dollhouse yet (both shows DeAnne cares nothing about). I also have a couple of movies to watch that DeAnne doesn't care about seeing. So I should be able to keep myself entertained the next day or so.

That's about all there is to it. I'm looking forward to Sunday. We're going to canvass the area door knocking and inviting people to the fall festival on the 25th. I've never gone door-to-door (outside of my job with the Census) and I'm looking forward to the experience. I'm excited to see what the Lord can do with me in a new situation.

Have a good Friday and a good weekend.

--Paul

No comments: