Tuesday, October 27, 2009

One Way Ticket, Yeah

It seems like every day I come up with a list of different things that I can use for the next day's blog and then when the next day comes, I can't think of a thing.

Evidently the back-off has set DeAnne's cooking mode on high. She made a stew yesterday that was awesome and she was going to make some bread, but her Mom wanted some of the starter, so instead of making the bread she poured off the starter for her. And don't think that I'm complaining either. If it keeps up, I may be bigger than Terrance Cody, but I'll be happy.

I picked up the new Creed album out of morbid curiosity and as much as I wanted to hate it, it's really not that bad. In fact, there are several songs that are good. I think the album runs a little long, but since most people never buy or listen to an entire album any more (which is incredibly sad), I guess it doesn't really matter. And Mark Tremonti makes me sick with the way he can play a guitar. Nobody should be allowed to move that fast.

Have a good Tuesday.

--Paul

No comments: