Tuesday, October 06, 2009

You Might Be A Redneck...

If you have a box that's too big to fit in your van so you strap it to the roof with a hanger and put your 13 year old daughter inside it to hold it down.

One thing that's great about Twitter is that if you follow a news source, every now and then something like this will come up: http://www.wsfa.com/Global/story.asp?S=11259806

So this woman was arrested because she needed to get a box home and it wouldn't fit in her van. She puts it on the roof, hooks a hanger to it and then has her daughter sit in it to keep it from blowing off. Someone going down the road see's it, calls the cops and then she gets pulled over. From reading the story, it sounds like the cops asked her if she was stupid and wanted to kill her kid and she responded: "the box was tied to the van with a clothes hanger".

Now I understand that this is a serious situation. I'm glad the girl didn't get hurt and I'm fine with the mother getting arrested. But you just know that these people are pure rednecks. I'm sorry but all seriousness aside, this is hilarious. I thought I was going to die when I read this yesterday. Made my day.

Have a good Tuesday.

--Paul

No comments: