Wednesday, October 07, 2009

FlashForward

We finally got around to watching the second episode of FlashForward last night and it was just as awesome as the first. It's definitely a show we'll be sticking with. The only problem I can see is that I'm not sure how they can stretch it out past the first season. I think it's pretty obvious that it's designed so that the season finale will coincide with the April date that everyone saw in their flash. So if the date of the flash is the season finale, then what do they do for season 2? If you go past the flash date then don't you loose the whole reason for the show being called "FlashForward"? Of course, the most apparent option is to have another flash event. In the first flashes it was clear that they hadn't figured out the mystery yet, so it's easy to keep the show going on that end. I just wonder if the show can keep up the intensity if there's a flash at the beginning of each season or if it will just get silly. Of course, there's "Lost" where six of the characters made it home for a little while and weren't really "lost" anymore. But the title of that show seems to me to be more of a description of the characters souls than their physical state. Anyway. FlashForward is pretty cool so far.

Sorry to cut it short this morning, but I was dragging getting out of bed and getting through my shower. I really just did not want to get up. Have a good Wednesday.

--Paul

No comments: