Monday, October 05, 2009

A Rainy Monday Morning

I knew it was supposed to rain yesterday but I didn't realize it was going to last on into the morning today. The weather's been so nice lately it kind of spoiled me.

It was showers of a different kind for DeAnne this past weekend. She helped host a baby shower on Saturday for our friend Lyndsay and then on Sunday attended one for one of her step-cousins. All this left me plenty of time to watch T.V. and be frustrated with trying to pick up the last few achievements in Batman. Mom also stopped by on Saturday and I got to spend about an hour with her. It's the first chance we've had to see each other in a couple of months and it was nice to catch up.

That was really about it though. Not much to report, I know. I am happy that Auburn is 5-0 and is now ranked. I'm not sure how the rest of the season is going to pan out but I feel like we should at least end up with 7 wins. It's a nice start for the new staff and I'm looking forward to seeing what they can do in the next two or three years as they develop the team.

Have a good Monday.

--Paul

No comments: