Monday, June 09, 2008

5 Days Left...

...until we're on vacation!

I know you're probably all a little tired of me counting it down, but you just don't understand how excited we are.

We had a good weekend. It was too short, but it was good. I got the yard work done Saturday. It didn't take long. The yard is so dry that I cut it a little higher than I usually do and then most of the grass hasn't grown much since the last time I cut it, so I was able to go a little faster. It was nice not having to be out there for four hours like it seems like it usually takes. We went swimming later that afternoon and then ate dinner and watched a movie over at Bryan and Adrienne's. We watched Semi-Pro. It was funny, but a little on the vulgar side. Of course, it's Will Farrell, so I probably should have been expecting it.

The only bad thing to happen this weekend was that DeAnne woke up Sunday morning with a sinus infection. She stayed home all day and tried to fight it off. Hopefully she's feeling better today. At least she only has to work for a couple of hours if she does feel bad. Then she can come home and get comfortable and keep fighting it.

There's a couple of other bits of news from the weekend, but I think I'm going to save them for tomorrow so that I'll have something to talk about. Have a good Monday.

--Paul

Oh, one last thing. Believe it or not, today marks 5 years that I've been at PowerSouth (formally AEC). It's hard to believe it's been that long already. Just 35 more to go!

No comments: