Monday, June 23, 2008

Why Does Monday Come So Fast?

It seems like the weekends just get shorter and shorter. I just thought we were going to sit around and do nothing this past weekend. We got pulled in to helping with a wedding that DeAnne's Mom was directing for one of her friend's daughters. That took up our Friday and Saturday nights. I cut the grass Saturday morning. We did get to relax a little Saturday afternoon and we didn't do anything other than go to church on Sunday.

During the downtime on Saturday we watched Fool's Gold. It was pretty good. It was a lot better than I was expecting it to be. More of a light-hearted National Treasure that was more worried about the love story.

I also got a chance to play a little GTA: IV. I finally caught up with DeAnne. I think we're both down to the final mission. It's interesting because there are two endings to the game. I heard about the two endings when we were about half-way through, so each time we were faced with a choice, she would go one way and then when I got to that point, I would make the opposite choice. Now that we're down to the last mission, I think we've seen where it's going and that we're are going to each get a different ending. It's nice having both of us get through the game because now neither one of us have to go back and play it through again just to see the other ending.

--Paul

No comments: