Thursday, June 05, 2008

Revitalized

Summer break for school also brings with it summer break for AWANA, our children's Wednesday night program at church that DeAnne and I work with. With no AWANA, we were able to go to prayer meeting last night for the first time in ages and boy, was I glad we did. I've always loved prayer meeting, but I didn't realize how much I missed it until last night. Bro. Matt's message was just a gift from God last night and I just have to say thank you.

I've got a fairly busy day ahead of me. I've got to get my blood checked and then head straight for a dentist appointment this morning. I also need to go this afternoon and get my driver's license renewed. It actually expired yesterday, but from what I understand, you have a 30 day grace period. Work has also been pretty busy lately. There are some new security regulations that go into effect at the end of the month and we're working pretty hard to get everything in place and going so that we're compliant.

DeAnne's going to be helping with VBS today and tomorrow. She wanted to help the whole week, but couldn't since she was teaching summer school.

Also we're only 8 days away from our vacation!

Have a good Thursday.

--Paul

No comments: