Friday, June 06, 2008

Foggy Friday

Looking outside this morning, there's a fair bit of fog. Trying to think back, it's be awhile since we've had fog. Too bad all that moisture didn't turn into rain instead. I've got to cut the grass tomorrow, but I hate to do it because it's so dry. We won't be here to do it next weekend though, so it's either do it this weekend or cut it during the week and I'd rather not come home from work and then cut grass.

I've got to go back to the courthouse today and take another stab at getting my license renewed. When the lady got all my information typed in and hit submit, it came back and said that I had to see the examiner downstairs. Evidently the system picks random people to go see the examiner and do who knows what. The examiner's office closes at 4:00 and when I got down there, it was 3:50 and there were probably 6 people waiting. I guess I'm going to have to take off early so I can be sure to get in to see them. Seems like nothing's ever easy. Of all the people the computer system has to pull, it picks me. Go figure.

Hopefully going by there this afternoon doesn't spoil my Friday. I hope you all have a good one.

--Paul

No comments: