Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Words Escape Me

I'm a little stumped this morning. There's not a whole lot going on and it's left me struggling to find something to write about.

One thing I know I've been wanting to mention and keep forgetting is the last item I put in my shared section. As a donation to a charity, J K Rowling has written an 800 word outline for a prequel to the Potter series. This excites me to no end as it is proof positive that she is not able to fully withstand the draw of writing in the Potter realm again. She claims that this is just an outline and that's all it will ever be, but I'm hopeful that in the not too distant future, we'll see a new book set in the Potter world.

Wii Fit is still going strong. DeAnne's unlocked everything in it and has started moving up the advancement ladder on some things. I've also tried to start moving to higher rep counts on the strength exercises and I've been trying some of the longer aerobic stuff. I've not seen any change in my BMI since we got it, in fact, I weigh a few pounds more now than I did when I started, but I feel like getting that 30 minutes in at least every other day is good for me. I don't really need to loose any more weight, I just want to tone up some and get healthier.

Well, I came up with something to write about after all. Have a good Tuesday.

--Paul

No comments: