Thursday, June 26, 2008

At Long Last...

I beat GTA: IV last night. I had to play the final mission several times before all the pieces fell into place, but I finally beat it and I have to say that it was a great game. It's definitely not a game for children or even teenagers and it may not be a game for some people over 18 even. It had one of the most compelling and engaging story lines I've ever seen in a game. Towards the end I realized that I was actually emotionally involved with the characters. I cared about their fate and what happened to them and when someone died, it was a loss that was felt. Anyway, it was a really good game. Don't buy it for your kids, but if you've ever enjoyed a mob movie, you should play GTA: IV.

I'm trying my best not to get sick. I woke up yesterday with my sinuses stopped up and I proceeded to have to breathe out of one nostril all day and constantly sniff. I'm not feeling much better today, but I'm not any worse, so I'll take that as a good sign.

We're still working fast and furious to get things finished up before next Tuesday when all the new regulations go into effect. It's been a whirlwind lately and if you asked me what all we've done in the past two weeks, I probably couldn't name it all. At the same time, I've kind of enjoyed it. We've been moving at a much faster pace than normal and it's kept things interesting. Hopefully next week after Tuesday, we can stop and kind of go back over everything and digest what we've done.

--Paul

No comments: