Friday, June 20, 2008

Not Much to Talk About

I don't have much of anything to talk about today. I'm just glad it's Friday. It's been a tough week at work.

We've been really busy lately trying to get ready for some new government requirements that go into effect at the end of the month. We've been moving a lot of stuff around and swapping out some equipment. It's been pretty hectic.

Don't get me wrong, I love my job and I've actually really enjoyed all the stuff we've been doing, but I'm glad it's Friday. I need a few days to decompress. I had a dream last night about changing out some networking equipment. I think that's probably a bad sign.

Hopefully the rain holds off long enough tomorrow for me to get the grass cut. Having been gone last weekend, the yard is in pretty bad shape right now. If I don't get it cut before it rains again, I'll probably be in real trouble. Other than that, I'm hoping we can just have a nice, slow, lazy weekend. I hope you all have a good one yourselves.

--Paul

No comments: