Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Wednesdays Are a Workers Best Friend

Well, we've made it to the half-way point of another week. I'm on call this week, so there's not a whole lot to look forward to for the weekend, but I can be excited for it none the less.

DeAnne beat GTA: IV last night. She was really excited to finally beat it and to do so before I did. She doesn't see very many games through to the end, so when she beats one, she's usually pretty pumped up about it. Today also marks the last day of the summer school class that DeAnne has been teaching. She complains about having to get up in the morning, but I think she's actually enjoyed having something to do the few weeks, even if it was just for a couple of hours, a couple of days a week.

There's not much else going on. I'm going to try and finish out the story for GTA tonight or tomorrow. After that, I want to try and 100% the game but I may move on to something else. I got No More Heroes for the Wii for my birthday and I've never taken the game disc out of the case. I also haven't finished Mario Galaxy, so that may be where I turn my attention next.

--Paul

1 comment:

DeAnne DuBose said...

I beat it! I beat It!!!!!! Whooo HOOOO