Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Who Needs a Title

It was back to normal yesterday. Work, come home, eat, clean, watch a little tv or play some games, go to bed, get up, rinse and repeat.

We watched the movie "Jumper" last night. It was actually pretty cool. I don't know what I was expecting exactly, but for whatever reason, I didn't have very high hopes for it, so it was good enough to be enjoyable. I'm not saying it's the greatest movie ever made, but it was definitely worth renting.

I also got on Wii Fit yesterday for the first time in 9 days. The program scolded me for not working out more often and then told me that I had gained almost 5 pounds in the time since my last session. I guess we're back to the diet.

It's not huge news, but it's nice to be able to say that we've been getting a little rain every other day or so for the past couple of weeks. I thought that the yard was a goner, but now, it needs to be cut pretty badly. I would like to hold out for the weekend, but it may be a jungle by then.

DeAnne put a slide-show on her blog of the pictures from our Daytona trip. Be sure to check it out. Have a good Tuesday.

--Paul

No comments: