Wednesday, October 01, 2008

At A Loss

It seems like yesterday, I had a plan for what to write about today, but now I can't come up with anything. That's going to drive me crazy the rest of the day.

Well, if Monday was a busy night for TV, then Tuesday is evidently our night to catch up because there wasn't anything on last night that we were interested in. There's a couple of shows coming on tonight.

Tomorrow's the Vice Presidential debate. I'm really looking forward to this one. We watched the first Presidential debate last Friday and I really felt like it was just par for the course for both the candidates. I think neither of them really said anything to sway voters one way or another. It makes the VP debate even more important. Biden is known for being tough, but he also has a tendency to stick his foot in his mouth. If he messes up and Palin really goes after him, she could really help McCain out. I guess we'll see tomorrow night.

Have a good Wednesday.

--Paul

No comments: