Monday, November 02, 2009

Any Time At All

The time change has wrecked its usual havoc on my sleep pattern. At 9:30 last night I thought I was going to pass out standing up and then I promptly woke up at 5:00 this morning, ready for the day. I did mange to roll over and get another 30 minutes in, but I was still up and unable to get back to sleep at 5:30. Oh well, happens every year.

The weekend was great. We headed down to Mobile Friday afternoon and got there around 6:00. We then went over with Courtney and Edwin and ate dinner with Don and Laura and hung out playing games all night.

Saturday Edwin and I went to the University of South Alabama Jags game with Don and Laura while the girls went shopping. We had a good time at the game. We tailgated for a couple of hours and then watched the first half of the game. This is the first year the Jags have had a team and they're working on a five year plan to become a D-1 school in the Sun Belt conference. Right now they're mainly playing military schools and that was the case Saturday. The score was 44-0 at half-time (in the Jags favor), so we went ahead and called it there and headed back home. I just checked the website and the final score was 64-6.

Sunday was church and all too soon it was time to come back home. We always hate leaving but it's always fun to go pick up Emma and see her so excited to see us.

Have a good Monday.

--Paul

No comments: