Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Get Ready

Here comes Obama. I have to say, I'm a bit disappointed with how poorly McCain did, but at the same time, I'm not surprised. The congressional elections didn't got that well either. At least the Republicans can still filibuster in the Senate. It should be an interesting, and long four years. Hopefully the Dems will overreach and make enough people mad that it'll only last four years. Who knows what kind of damage they'll do in the meantime, but hopefully it won't be too bad.

So now that the election is over, we can leave that topic. On to bigger and better things. Or at least things that aren't so depressing.

Gears of War 2 comes out this Friday. I preordered it and I am really beginning to look forward to it. The first one was amazing and from what I understand, this one is just bigger and better all around.

Also coming out soon is Butch Walker's new album. DeAnne and I heard a lot of the songs on it at the show we went to in Atlanta. They were great live, so hopefully they'll translate over to the album well. In recent interviews, Butch has seemed like he's really happy with the way it turned out and I think there's a lot more excitement for this album than there was the last one.

It's Wednesday. We're halfway there. Have a good day.

--Paul

No comments: