Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Is It Really Election Day?

Sorry about the lack of a post yesterday. I know, I promised to be back to normal last week. The time change has got me really messed up. As bad as it has me messed up, I think DeAnne's in worse shape than I am. She was ready to go to bed last night at 8:00.

Election Day has finally arrived. If I had to bet though, I'd say it's going to be a while longer before we find out who actually wins the Presidential election. If it's as close as some people are saying, there will be plenty of recounts and lawsuits to go around for a couple of weeks. At least the TV ads and the road signs will be gone.

I didn't catch the actual show, but I saw the clip on the internet of John McCain on Saturday Night Live this past weekend. I actually thought he did a better job than Palin. I also thought that the show was a little easier on him than they were on Palin. It was really good though and if you haven't seen it, you can watch it on nbc.com.

So go vote, have a good Tuesday, and I'll see you back tomorrow to talk about the results.

--Paul

No comments: