Monday, November 10, 2008

I've Set A Goal

I'm going to try my best to post a blog every day this week. I'm not sure when the last time that happened was, but I believe it's been a while. I think I can do it this week though. I'm still waking up early due to the time change (and so is DeAnne for that matter), so barring any unforeseen craziness, I should be able to pull this off.

Courtney and Edwin came up Saturday afternoon. We had a great time as usual. While Courtney was hitting the two showers for Jessica (DeAnne went with her on Sunday, but stayed behind on Saturday), Edwin and I were hitting Gears of War 2 as hard as we could. We had a great time with it and I think I've just about convinced him to buy the game so that we can team up online. Other than the showers and Gears, we just cooked and ate and had a good time. We played dominoes Saturday night and had a good time with that. It was just one of those all-around good time weekends.

That's it for today. Tomorrow's the release date for Butch's new album. Be sure to go listen to it at the website I mentioned a couple of days ago and then download the album or buy a CD from his website tomorrow. Butch deserves it. Have a good Monday.

--Paul

No comments: