Thursday, November 06, 2008

What Day Is It?

It's only Thursday but it feels like it should be Friday for some reason. I think it's the time change still messing with me. I don't know why, but this years change seems to really have taken its toll on DeAnne and I. We went to be last night at 9:00. That's about the latest we've made it all week. I would say that the problem is the way they moved the change back a week, but this is the second year it's been like this and I don't remember it being this bad last year. Who knows. Maybe we're just getting old.

We pre-ordered the new Butch Walker album yesterday. If you pre-order you get the album, a poster and a t-shirt. Check it out here. After listening to the album yesterday I have to say that it's as good as I hoped it would be. It would be really awesome if this is the album that get's Butch out there and get's him some recoginition for something other than his production work on other band's CDs.

That's about all I've got for today. Have a good Thursday (even though it still feels like Friday to me) and I'll see you tomorrow.

--Paul

No comments: