Monday, November 17, 2008

Rollin' On

I hope you all had an excellent weekend, we sure did. It wasn't too busy but wasn't boring by any means.

Saturday, DeAnne went shopping with her mom. She managed to get several Christmas presents out of the way and got me a few (much needed) pairs of pants. So while she was off doing that, I did some laundry and proceeded to play as much Rock Band 2 and Gears of War 2 as I could manage in one day. I also watched the new Indiana Jones move. I have to say, I'm pretty disappointed with it. It was better than Temple of Doom, but not by much. It just reached a point where sense kind of went out the window and it got silly. There may have been moments where Indiana Jones was campy, but this was just too much. I just hope they don't ever make a movie based around his son's character. That guy was fine in Transformers, but I was not a fan for Indiana Jones.

Also on Saturday, my mom stopped by for a visit. It's always good to see her and we had a good visit. She brought Emma a new coat for the winter that is just adorable. DeAnne took some pictures that I'm sure she'll post sometime this week when she gets a chance. I'll let you know when she does.

Sunday was good too. After church we went and ate lunch with DeAnne's mom, made our weekly Wal-Mart run and then I found out how terrible I am against strangers online in Gears of War 2. It was pretty brutal. After evening services, we ate at Beef O'Brady's with some friends and then headed home. I got in one more hour of Gears co-op online with Edwin and then that was it.

So like I said, busy, but not too busy and definitly a fun weekend. Here's to hoping the week is just as good. Have a good Monday.

--Paul

No comments: