Tuesday, November 25, 2008

So, Did I Mention...

That posts may be spotty this week. Really, I was just lazy yesterday morning. Let's call it the "Thanksgiving Effect". I had all the intentions in the world of posting all week except Thursday, but I just didn't make it yesterday and I apologize.

Anyway, on to the weekend.

DeAnne went shopping again with her Mom on Saturday. Instead of being productive and doing the yard work I mentioned last week, I instead sat around and played video games and watched movies. I'm still working my way through the stoyrline of Gears 2 with Edwin. We're about half-way now I think. I'm also still playing some online multiplayer. I stunk it up Saturday, but I played one round last night and not only did I do well personally, but my team actually won the match. I don't know if I'm getting better or if I just got lucky, but it was nice to win for a change.

One of the movies I watched was The Incredible Hulk and I have to say, it was a lot better than I thought it would be. It was no Iron Man or The Dark Knight, but it was a thousand times better than the last Hulk movie.

I also watched What Happens In Vegas which was much more of a chick flick than I thought it was going to be. It wasn't bad though. Really, it was one of the better girl movies I've seen in a while.

I'm going to try and post the rest of the week except for Thursday. I'm going to be going to work all week, even Friday. I've taken about as much time off this year as I can stand and DeAnne's going to be going shopping any way, so why take Friday off just to sit at home by myself. Anyway, I'll see you back here tomorrow. Have a good Tuesday.

--Paul

No comments: