Thursday, November 20, 2008

I Should Have Known

A big part of Gears of War 2 is the online multiplayer modes. In these modes, you're give an area where two teams of five compete against each other. After playing through the training section that describes all the game types, I thought: "Hey, why not give it a try. It's part of the game I bought. It can't be that bad." Boy, was I wrong. I don't know if I'm just that bad at the multiplayer stuff or if everyone else is just that good, but either way, I've been pretty much schooled the three times I've give it a shot. I think given enough time, I can get better and may be able to at least compete, but who knows.

Well, after all the griping I did yesterday about Christmas coming so early this year, I watched a Christmas special yesterday. There wasn't a whole lot of Christmas in it though. It was the Jeff Dunham Christmas Special on Comedy Central. He's a ventriliquist famous for his dummies like Peanut and Achmed, the dead terrorist. Personally, Achmed is my favorite. Anyway, his Christmas special was really funny. I'm sure they'll run it into the ground before Christmas gets here, so if you see it on, watch it.

It's Thursday. Were getting closer. Have a good one.

--Paul

No comments: