Tuesday, February 10, 2009

24 Is Just Too Awesome

This is shaping up to be, possibly, the best season of 24 ever. Last night's episode was great. They seem to be moving the story a little faster this year. They've already stopped two threats and now the terrorists are on the run. I don't know what they have planned for the rest of the season, but as long as it doesn't go off the deep end, season 7 is going to be mind-blowing-ly good.

I don't know if I ever mentioned it or not, but I finally beat the main storyline in Fable 2. The game has so gripped DeAnne that she's now playing through it a second time. I've never seen her get into a game like she has this one. I don't know what did it either. There's a lot of different things to do in the game but overall, the story is pretty short. It may just be that she's sick and she hasn't worked much lately and it keeps her occupied. I don't know. Either way, she's really into it and I don't know if anything can pull her away now that the Sims 3 has been delay until June.

There's not much else going on. Have a good Tuesday.

--Paul

No comments: