Friday, February 13, 2009

TGIF

It's Friday and it couldn't have come any sooner. It's been a long week and I'll be glad when today is over and done with.

Nothing exciting happened yesterday like it did on Wednesday. Things are incredibly busy at work right now but that's all stuff that I don't want to bore you with. Suffice it to say that government interference in how we do things has made my job much more frustrating and difficult. It's amazing how politicians believe their doing so much good sometimes when really, they're just making life more difficult for a group of people. If the government would have stuck to the things the Constitution gave them power over, then America wouldn't be in near the mess we're in right now.

Sorry for the tangent there. It's a frustrating time to be a conservative.

I think I'm just going to keep it short today. Have a good Friday and a good weekend. Oh yeah, and happy Valentine's Day to you all and especially my beautiful wife, DeAnne. I love you, sweetie.

--Paul

1 comment: