Monday, February 09, 2009

Feeling Better...Kind Of...

I'm not 100%, but I think I turned the corner last night. Around 8:00 or so, I noticed that I was sniffing as much. I still had some pressure but it wasn't as bad. With those two factors combined, I realized that for probably the first time in 2 or 3 days, I didn't have a headache. I'm still doing good this morning. No headache, a little sniffing when I first got up, but other than that, I'm feeling a lot better.

DeAnne, however, has not made any noticeable progress. She seemed to be doing a little better Friday, but then seemed to get worse again as the weekend went on. Hopefully she'll be doing better today.

I think Saturday was about the worst for both of us. We went over to DeAnne's Mom's around lunch and ate and then DeAnne, her Mom and myself all went to Dothan to make a Sam's run. We needed to make the trip, but I thought I was going to die before it was over with. I pretty much slept the whole way there and the whole way back and then did the best I could to stay on my feet while we were in the store. DeAnne did a lot better than I did, but it was still pretty tough on us both.

The only time we left the house yesterday was to get lunch. We went through the drive-thru at McDonald's. We didn't even go out for dinner. We called and had pizza delivered.

Hopefully we're about through with this mess. I don't get sick very often and when I do, I get frustrated that I'm sick. I'm also tired of seeing DeAnne be in such bad shape. She taking antibiotic, but she still doesn't seem to be making any progress. Maybe yesterday and today will be the turning point and we can get on the downhill side of this thing.

Have a good Monday.

--Paul

No comments: