Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Done Dragging

I'm moving a little better today. I don't know what was going on yesterday, but I just could not get going. It was like that pretty much the whole day.

We watched a couple of movies lately that I haven't talked about. First, "The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford". Longest title ever, but a really good movie. There wasn't a lot of action but the acting was good and the story was well done. I was reading about it on the internet after we watched it and I saw somewhere where James' descendants had called it the most historically accurate portrayal yet produced. Either way, it was a pretty good movie.

The other movie was "Ghost Town". It was about a dentist who is fairly off-putting with people. He goes in to have a procedure done and dies for a few minutes during the procedure. After they bring him back, he can see ghosts, kind of like the kid in "Sixth Sense". The movie actually falls into the romantic comedy genre and was actually pretty funny. Overall, it was pretty good.

So there's your movie reviews for the week. It's Wednesday! Have a good one.

--Paul

No comments: