Monday, February 16, 2009

Here We Are, Back Again

We had a pretty good weekend. We didn't do anything Friday, but Saturday, we had Michael and Shae Page over to eat with us. DeAnne and I had bought some card games and stuff to do and we ended up talking so much, that we never got around to doing anything other than just sitting and talking. It was a good time and it was nice to have someone over and eat. We really don't have people over very much, so it's always fun when we do.

Of course, Saturday was also Valentine's day. I bought DeAnne a new car adapter for her iPod and the Duggars book, "20 and Counting!" I didn't ask for anything, so DeAnne was smart enough to buy me one of my favorite things in general: Peanut Butter M&M's.

We were also finally feeling better enough to go to church services this week. It felt like we hadn't been in ages and it was definitely nice to get back into the swing of things.

That was about it. Have a good Monday.

--Paul

No comments: