Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Tuesday Comes Around Again

Alright, so it's Tuesday, what can we talk about today?

Late last week, the Senate voted for a second time to delay the digital TV transition. The House should vote on the bill today. As of today, we're two weeks out. At this point, I would imagine that most stations would go ahead with the switch as planned, the only thing the bill allows is for Congressmen to point the finger at the stations when their constituents loose their signals. Whatever.

Edwin and I beat Gears of War 2 last night on the "Insane" difficulty level. We've played the dog out of this game and enjoyed every minute of it. I don't think I've ever gotten this much fun from a game before.

I also finished reading Brisingr last night. Thanks to Adrienne for letting me borrow it from her. It's the latest book in the "Inheritance" series of books. You may remember the terrible movie that was released a couple of years ago based on the first book, Eragon. Trust me, the books are better than that movie. I think Brisingr may have been the best one yet. I'm looking forward to the fourth book. Maybe it'll be out before too long.

That's about it for Tuesday. Have a good one.

--Paul

No comments: