Friday, February 20, 2009

Weekend, Here We Come

There's not a lot going on this weekend, but I'm glad it's almost here. It's been a long week at work and I'm looking forward to a good weekend. My Grandmother is down from Atlanta, so we're going to spend some time with her, but that's about all that's going on.

I do have a favor to ask. I would appreciate it if you would pray for DeAnne. Earlier this week her back began giving her trouble again and as time has gone on, it hasn't improved. I'm going to call this morning and set up an appointment for her with the guy that did her back surgery a couple of years ago. Please pray that God would watch over her and take away some of the pain. Also pray that it's nothing serious, especially to the extent that it would require surgery.

She's probably going to be ill with me that I've posted this, but I just feel led to ask. The people who read this blog have done so much for us, so many times, and it's always been through prayer. All I can say is: Thank you.

Have a good Friday and a good weekend.

--Paul

No comments: