Friday, February 06, 2009

Down With The Sickness

It seems like everyone is sick and you can now add me to that group. It started full blast on Wednesday afternoon. I felt terrible. Yesterday morning I felt better but then by the end of the day I was back to feeling like I was going to die again. I feel better this morning than I did yesterday morning, so maybe I'm already starting to get over it. I hope so. I can't stand to be sick. I've always been blessed with a pretty strong immune system. Usually, I'll get sick once a year in the winter and it'll last a week or so and then that's about it. It's usually never bad enough for me to go to the doctor or need any kind of prescription.

At least it's Friday. It's looking like it's going to be a beautiful weekend so maybe I can just relax and enjoy it and recover. We don't have any plans and there's only a few things that really need doing around the house, so we should be in good shape for an easy, lazy weekend.

It's short, but I'm done. Have a good Friday and a good weekend.

--Paul

No comments: