Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Post #300

That's right, this is post #300 for this blog. It's hard to believe, I know, but here we are.

It's also hard to believe, but 24 just keeps getting better and better. I was really bummed when they skipped the show in 2007, but if this is the kind of stuff they can do when they've got nearly two years to write and plan, then maybe they need to skip a year between every season.

This is one crazy week. Along with meetings today, tomorrow and Thursday, we've got the trip to Montgomery on Wednesday (which may keep me out of the meeting that day) and now things are starting to line up for the evenings. My Dad called and said that his computer is doing one of the strangest things I've ever heard of. He said when it boots, it goes directly to the screen saver. So I'm going this afternoon to see about that. Wednesday night, of course, is church and then on Thursday afternoon, I've got some other computer related stuff to see to. By the time all of this is done, it'll be the weekend.

The xbox reached Microsoft yesterday, so hopefully now it's just a matter or a week or two before we get it back. We also got our tax refund from the feds yesterday. It only took 9 days. I couldn't believe it.

Have a good Tuesday.

--Paul

1 comment:

DeAnne DuBose said...

Thank goodness they got the xbox!!!! Now maybe they will fix it and send it back before the weekend!!! Fable here I come..hopefully!! LOL Have a good day.
Love you!