Friday, June 19, 2009

Better Late Than Never

So yesterday morning I finally got my iPod up and running on OS 3.0 and everything's great there.

Yesterday afternoon, I was also able to finally download the trial for Magic: The Gathering on Xbox LIVE. I played a couple of games and so far, it's pretty awesome. The deck building is pretty limited, but the game itself is just like the real deal. They've also put in a lot of tips and help to make it easier for new players to understand and they've added timers so that things keep moving. The two games I played last night probably only lasted 10 minutes total. The only complaint I really had in the brief time I played was that the background music wasn't all that great, but what can you expect from an Arcade game that only costs about $10.00. All in all it seems like an awesome way to get a Magic fix. Especially when you consider that I don't have to sink a bunch of money into buying cards.

We also watched "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button" last night. I wasn't really sure what to expect but I have to say I was plesantly surprised. It was a little strange at times, but for the most part it was a really good movie. It really had a kind of a "Forest Gump" feel to it, just in reverse. Definetly worth checking out.

Have a good Friday and a good weekend.

--Paul

No comments: