Thursday, June 11, 2009

Miscellany

That was strange. Blogger was letting me in but when I hit "Create Post" it would just sit there on a blank screen. Now that it's finally decided to cooperate, I don't have much time.

So, let's see.

For all you iPod Touch/iPhone people out there: Popcap Games has put Peggle on sale for $0.99 until the 14th. It's usually $5.00, I think, so personally, this was too good of a deal for me to pass up.

Edwin and I got to play some Gears last night and we got into some very good matches. It was probably one of the best times I've had with the game in a while. No connection problems, no cheaters, just a whole lot of fun.

ABC has been nice enough to air the last three episodes of "Pushing Dasies" that were shot but never shown before the show was canceled. I hate the show didn't make it. It's such a fun, quirkey, somewhat strange show. It's really a shame.

I know this post has been pretty random, but that's about all I can think of at the moment. I'll try and do better tomorrow. Have a good Thursday.

--Paul

No comments: