Friday, June 12, 2009

I Am An Idiot

So yes, I am a complete idiot. Yesterday I should have blogged, not about miscellaneous nothing, but about my 4 year wedding anniversary. I could come up with any number of excuses as to why I failed to think to blog about one of the most significant days of my life but there really is no excuse.

DeAnne, I apologize. I love you more than words on a blog could every come close to expressing. That's no excuse not to try and declare such love in every place possible so here I am today, telling you and all who will read this, that four years ago yesterday you filled the place in my life, the part of my poor, broken heart, that only the woman that God had intended for me since the moment I blinked into existence could fill. Thank you. I love you now as I will always.

--Paul

1 comment:

DeAnne DuBose said...

You are too sweet! I love you too!