Monday, June 15, 2009

A Laid Back Kind of Weekend

We did a whole lot of nothing this past weekend.

Friday we hung out with Bryan and Adrienne. Saturday I spent in the yard and then we rode over to Enterprise so we could take some stuff back to a store and look for me some new shorts and then yesterday was church. DeAnne was helping host a bridal shower for Beth Cox and I had some PC problems to work on at the church, so we really were up there all day.

Over the weekend facebook added a feature that allows for vanity profile addresses. Myspace has had this feature for forever so I'm not sure why facebook has taken so long to get it, but either way you can now get to my facebook profile at http://www.facebook.com/jpdubose.

I'm trying my best to come up with something else, but it's just not happening. I'll try and find a good topic for tomorrow. Maybe some awsome news of some kind will come out and I'll have something to geek out over.

Have a good Monday.

--Paul

No comments: