Thursday, June 25, 2009

I Had It

But I lost it. "It" being what I was going to talk about today. Hmm...

We watched "Confessions of a Shopaholic" last night. It was actually one of the better romantic comedies DeAnne's had me watch in a while. I also told DeAnne that we needed to sue the people who made the movie because they had stolen her life story. I kid!!! DeAnne's actually nowhere near as bad as that. At least she does bargain shop.

We also watched, and I'm kind of ashamed to say, the first episode of the new season of "Real World". It's in Cancun this time. It's really pretty sad how terrible the show has gotten. I still remember the first couple of seasons where the people that were on it were not all pretty and they all pretty much had to find jobs for income while they were in the house and they all were dealing with real issues in their lives. Now it's just eight kids living in somewhere while cameras watch them party every night and bets are made on who's going to hook up this week. The only conflict that arises is when two of them are drunk enough to do something stupid and they get mad at each other and have a fist fight. It's sad when you think about the potential that the show had when it was just starting out.

Have a good Thursday.

--Paul

No comments: