Monday, June 29, 2009

Short Week Ahead - Yay!!!

I'm pretty excited that the work week is only four days this week. As for the weekend just past, it was pretty good.

Friday we ate dinner and hung out and finally went to the 10:00 showing of Transformers. I was pretty happy with the movie. I don't think it was as good as the first, but I went in with pretty low expectations and the movie pretty much exceeded those. The story was pretty thin, but honestly, the story for the first one wasn't much better. These movies are all about the CGI and blowing stuff up and at those two things, the movie preformed admirably.

Saturday was yard day. The little bit of rain we got last week set the grass to growing like crazy. It was incredibly hot but I got interrupted a couple of times so I had a couple of breaks. The first break was work calling about a problem. I got that fixed and then a little while later Mom stopped by. She told us about her trip to Mexico but I didn't get to hear all of it. I was afraid that if I didn't get going again, it would just get hotter, so I got back to work on the yard.

Sunday was good also. We had a great Sunday morning service and later that afternoon we spent some time working on the new computer and I think we've finally, maybe got most of the technical glitches worked out. Now we just have to get everybody trained on the software and then start working on expanding our abilities with the video system.

Have a good Monday.

--Paul

No comments: