Thursday, November 05, 2009

Christmas Is Coming

The madness has begun. DeAnne's has officially started Christmas shopping. She's made her list and she's checking it over and over and we're well on our way to having the shopping done and out of the way. As much as she loves shopping, there's something about Christmas shopping that just stresses her out. I think it's that she doesn't think she'll be able to find something for somebody or that what she buys won't be something somebody likes. She's actually rather good at it I think. She tends to get great gifts for people and just seems to have a natural ability to find things that people will like. I on the other hand, am terrible at shopping. Both for others and for myself.

One note about today's post. This is the first post in 10 days to not have a Beatles lyric as the title. If I had anything to give away, I would say let's have a contest to see who can name all the songs the previous 9 titles are from, but I have no such goods to give so a contest it would not make.

Have a good Thursday.

--Paul

No comments: