Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Title Trouble

Looks like the days of struggling to find a title are back. I'll have to come up with a new scheme like the Beatles thing. I guess I could try another band. We'll see.

My new guitar came in yesterday. So far, I really like it. It's a good size, has a good neck, a nice sound and plays really well. I still need to plug it in and make sure all the electronics work, but outside of that, I think I found myself a keeper. I'll get DeAnne to help me take some pictures to post of facebook.

Something else I'm excited about is that DeAnne asked me to look into getting wall hangers for my guitars. It's something I've always wanted to do but never had the chance to do before. Since we're getting the elliptical and rearranging the office to fit it in, she decided that she liked the idea of hanging the guitars as decoration. Hopefully since they'll be out on the wall and easy to get to, I'll also play them more often.

Speaking of the elliptical, tomorrow should be the big day. I'm scared to see what it's going to take to put this thing together. I guess I'll find out soon enough.

Have a good Tuesday.

--Paul

No comments: